Cost of living in Karakol, Kyrgyzstan compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01222 EUR / KGS
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karakol (Kyrgyzstan) is 16% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,441 (199,762 som) in Karakol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Blumenau costs R$ 1,900 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chimbote costs S/. 8 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ithaca, New York costs $12 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Miami, Florida costs $507 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €20 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (29 minutes ago)