Cost of living in Karakol, Kyrgyzstan compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01194 EUR / KGS
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karakol (Kyrgyzstan) is 18% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,364 (197,973 som) in Karakol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $585 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (about 1 hour ago)