Cost of living in Karagandy, Kazakhstan compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00255 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karagandy (Kazakhstan) is 7% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,952 (766,342 KZT) in Karagandy.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Manchester costs £340 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bern costs CHF 600 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bari costs €700 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,200 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tromsø costs kr 700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)