Cost of living comparison between Karachi, Pakistan and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,544 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00877 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is 39% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,916 (₨218,408) in Karachi.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Paz costs $b5,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,271 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €280 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Houston, Texas costs $130 (34 minutes ago)