Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03091 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is about the same as in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,946 (95,306 NT$) in Kaohsiung City.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 4.000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sunderland costs £1,359 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.70 (about 1 hour ago)