Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02817 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 11% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,690 (59,985 NT$) in Kaohsiung City.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Orlando, Florida costs $22 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abbotsford costs C$1.26 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Miri costs RM860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Agra costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Morelia costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,271 (about 1 hour ago)