Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02831 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 10% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,884 (66,547 NT$) in Kaohsiung City.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Columbus, Ohio costs $578 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 60TL (14 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Maastricht costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shanghai costs 元2,888 (about 2 hours ago)