Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03049 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is about the same as in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almería you would need to make just about €3,035 (99,544 NT$) in Kaohsiung City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vitória costs R$ 3.89 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$4,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Zamboanga costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.53 (about 1 hour ago)