Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02793 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 11% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,687 (60,417 NT$) in Kao-hsiung.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 800 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tripolis costs 50 Dinar (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Oslo costs kr 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Sydney costs AU$399 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.12 (about 1 hour ago)