Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03082 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 8% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,999 (97,305 NT$) in Kao-hsiung.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 900 NT$ (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ho Chi Minh City costs 60,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Surat costs ₨31 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Calgary costs C$35 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (about 3 hours ago)