Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02804 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 11% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,864 (66,457 NT$) in Kao-hsiung.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Leicester costs £4.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Serena costs CH$14,990,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 10 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jyväskylä costs €1,000 (23 minutes ago)