Cost of living in Kansas City, Missouri, United States compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 758 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.859 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kansas City, Missouri (United States) is 22% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,687 ($3,130) in Kansas City, Missouri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Częstochowa costs 25 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,541 (16 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Petrozavodsk costs руб 82 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 30TL (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Arequipa costs S/. 0.50 (42 minutes ago)