Cost of living comparison between Kano, Nigeria and Almería, Spain
WARNING! Kano has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kano.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00299 EUR / NGN *
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kano (Nigeria) is 43% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,716 (574,867 ₦) in Kano.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.73 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $11 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (about 1 hour ago)