Cost of living in Kanazawa, Japan compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00756 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kanazawa (Japan) is 29% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,322 (¥307,193) in Kanazawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Prince George costs C$7 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$212 (about 2 hours ago)