Cost of living in Kanazawa, Japan compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00775 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kanazawa (Japan) is 32% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,499 (¥322,571) in Kanazawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (9 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aberdeen costs £6.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naples costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)