Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20757 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 11% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,878 (RM9,046) in Kampung Baru Subang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Oradea costs 13 lei (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php225 (7 minutes ago)
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $2.82 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $65 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$13,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Manchester costs £731 (33 minutes ago)