Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00023 EUR / KHR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is 6% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almería you would need to make just about €3,067 (13,170,226 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $8 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Reykjavik costs 6,666,670 kr (31 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nuremberg costs €0.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (34 minutes ago)