Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00021 EUR / KHR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is 8% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,839 (8,889,451 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Norwich costs £149 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Helsinki costs €15 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,064 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gothenburg costs 1,800 kr (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)