Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00020 EUR / KHR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is 8% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,940 (9,631,133 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Orlando, Florida costs $24 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $31 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €600 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Dundee costs £12 (38 minutes ago)