Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00020 EUR / KHR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is 8% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,664 (8,216,251 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $813 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,779 (31 minutes ago)