Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00021 EUR / KHR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is 7% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,866 (8,842,511 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €500 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lisbon costs €1.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kazan' costs руб 36,990 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guntur costs ₨110 (about 1 hour ago)