Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00022 EUR / KHR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is 8% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,940 (8,985,719 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (1 minute ago)
- 10 eggs, large in São Paulo costs R$ 12 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $12 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uruapan costs Mex$ 85 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sheffield costs £1,075 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Florianopolis costs R$ 102,000 (40 minutes ago)