Cost of living comparison between Kampala, Uganda and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 312 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00027 EUR / UGX
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 12% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,866 (10,759,482 Shilling) in Kampala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guiyang costs 元35 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 65,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 56 (31 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampa, Florida costs $0.13 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $68 (41 minutes ago)