Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 457 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00024 EUR / UGX
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 25% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,584 (6,699,998 Shilling) in Kampala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barrie costs C$1,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $7 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Freetown costs 8,000 Leone (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lagos costs 100,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)