Cost of living in Kamloops, Canada compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 195 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.672 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kamloops (Canada) is 26% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,524 (C$3,756) in Kamloops to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €4.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 90 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $10 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 4 oz tube of toothpaste in Albany, New York costs $2.50 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$50,000,000 (38 minutes ago)