Cost of living in Kamloops, Canada compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 149 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.647 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kamloops (Canada) is 22% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,553 (C$3,945) in Kamloops to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,900 zł (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$10 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 3,000 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mbabane costs Lilangeni900 (about 1 hour ago)