Cost of living in Kamianets-Podilskyi, Ukraine compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03642 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kamianets-Podilskyi (Ukraine) is 27% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,200 (60,397₴) in Kamianets-Podilskyi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)