Cost of living in Kamianets-Podilskyi, Ukraine compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02873 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kamianets-Podilskyi (Ukraine) is 26% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,560 (54,287₴) in Kamianets-Podilskyi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Saskatoon costs C$2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,900 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $90 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,700 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)