Cost of living in Kamianets-Podilskyi, Ukraine compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03403 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kamianets-Podilskyi (Ukraine) is 26% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,206 (64,819₴) in Kamianets-Podilskyi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Athens costs €1.50 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 450 (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (34 minutes ago)