Cost of living in Kaluga, Russia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01620 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaluga (Russia) is 22% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,524 (руб 155,777) in Kaluga.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 80 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)