Cost of living comparison between Kalmunai, Sri Lanka and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00624 EUR / LKR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalmunai (Sri Lanka) is 30% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,047 (648,912 ₨) in Kalmunai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valladolid costs €26,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM30 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arezzo costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kiev costs 13,000₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr100 (about 2 hours ago)