Cost of living in Kalamata, Greece compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is 6% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,939 in Kalamata.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 2,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saskatoon costs C$1,423 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Varna costs 1.90 лв (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,009 (38 minutes ago)