Cost of living in Kalamata, Greece compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is 6% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,790 in Kalamata.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,450 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mendoza costs ARS $9 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Varna costs 5.00 лв (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)