Cost of living in Kakinada, India compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01321 EUR / INR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kakinada (India) is 47% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,067 (₨80,819) in Kakinada.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 180 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Suva costs 2,000 FJ$ (31 minutes ago)