Cost of living in Kairouan, Tunisia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34295 EUR / TND
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kairouan (Tunisia) is 38% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,118 (3,261 Dinar) in Kairouan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php20,000 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,761 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Xiamen costs 元375 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johor Bahru costs RM600 (about 3 hours ago)