Cost of living in Kaifeng, China compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13662 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaifeng (China) is 16% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,737 (元20,034) in Kaifeng.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 2 hours ago)