Cost of living in Kaifeng, China compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12967 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaifeng (China) is 17% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,698 (元20,806) in Kaifeng.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $9 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 50 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 500 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨81,320 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (44 minutes ago)