Cost of living in Kaifeng, China compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13752 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaifeng (China) is 16% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,720 (元19,779) in Kaifeng.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dortmund costs €400 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vigo costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chiang Mai costs 748 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lipa City costs Php47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 300 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (about 2 hours ago)