Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.24805 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 18% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,665 (10,745TL) in Kahramanmaraş.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Žilina costs €0.55 (about 1 hour ago)