Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 209 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24191 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 32% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,284 (5,308TL) in Kahramanmaraş.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cordova costs €1.30 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sylhet costs Taka 500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨45,743 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sharjah costs Dirham 799 (38 minutes ago)