Cost of living in Kagoshima, Japan compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00773 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kagoshima (Japan) is about the same as in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,045 (¥264,708) in Kagoshima.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $17 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$4,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ryazan costs руб 44 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 300TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)