Cost of living in Kagoshima, Japan compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00754 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kagoshima (Japan) is 4% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,015 (¥267,336) in Kagoshima.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thessaloniki costs €20 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cagliari costs €18 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €12 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,310 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Dubai costs Dirham 45 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santo André costs R$ 26 (about 1 hour ago)