Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08896 EUR / ZMW
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is about the same as in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,740 (19,564 Kwacha) in Kabwe.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Berlin costs €3.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 15,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £1,234,570 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belgrade costs 93,890 Дин. (35 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Yaoundé costs 1,800 Franc (35 minutes ago)