Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09454 EUR / ZMW
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 5% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almería you would need to make just about €3,072 (32,489 Kwacha) in Kabwe.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$15,717 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 4.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,000,000,000,000,000,026,575,110,144 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €560 (about 2 hours ago)