Cost of living comparison between Juiz de Fora, Brazil and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.29112 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juiz de Fora (Brazil) is 7% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,910 (R$ 9,996) in Juiz de Fora.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)