Cost of living in Jubail, Saudi Arabia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22897 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 34% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,542 (﷼ 11,102) in Jubail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 7,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mossoro costs R$ 13 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)