Cost of living in Jubail, Saudi Arabia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22291 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 30% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,604 (﷼ 11,682) in Jubail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oslo costs kr 4,740 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Panama City costs 1.45 B/. (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 4.10 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kowloon costs HK$20,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Alexandria costs E£ 0.12 (32 minutes ago)