Cost of living in Jubail, Saudi Arabia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21817 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is about the same as in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,135 (﷼ 9,784) in Jubail.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,400 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 300 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $10 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.60 (43 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kigali costs 3,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)