Cost of living in Jubail, Saudi Arabia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25260 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 66% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,178 (﷼ 20,497) in Jubail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.06 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Casablanca costs 70 Dirham (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM579 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr499 (about 2 hours ago)