Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01036 EUR / SSP
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 83% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almería you would need to make just about €544 (52,553 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$16,340 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $160 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campos costs R$ 3.90 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Busan costs ₩3,000 (about 1 hour ago)