Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01155 EUR / SSP
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 81% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €576 (49,829 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩2,300 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $7 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pune costs ₨38 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,935 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)