Cost of living in Jos, Nigeria compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! Jos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Jos.
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00297 EUR / NGN *
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jos (Nigeria) is 37% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,049 (689,534 ₦) in Jos.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 20 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,200 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Youngstown, Ohio costs $814 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)