Cost of living in Jos, Nigeria compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! Jos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Jos.
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00238 EUR / NGN *
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jos (Nigeria) is 43% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,131 (474,431 ₦) in Jos.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago de Cali costs COL$750 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vaduz costs CHF 20 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Antonio, Texas costs $33,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £661 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (about 2 hours ago)