Cost of living in Jönköping, Sweden compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10460 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jönköping (Sweden) is 46% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,061 (29,264 kr) in Jönköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵3,000 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hobart costs AU$1.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Palo Alto, California costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacău costs 4.50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $0.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.30 (about 3 hours ago)