Cost of living in Jönköping, Sweden compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09615 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jönköping (Sweden) is 37% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,744 (28,538 kr) in Jönköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $129 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥790 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nottingham costs £300 (about 1 hour ago)