Cost of living in Jönköping, Sweden compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10496 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jönköping (Sweden) is 50% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,859 (46,298 kr) in Jönköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Athens costs €1.50 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 450 (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (39 minutes ago)