Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21087 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 21% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,375 (RM11,265) in Johor Bahru.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1,271 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kabul costs 280,000 Afghani (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Accra costs GH₵30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,757 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 16,000 (about 2 hours ago)