Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 273 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19862 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 28% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,430 (RM7,201) in Johor Bahru.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Berlin costs €20 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,200,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨22,445 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €8 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Velho costs R$ 205 (about 1 hour ago)