Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 140 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21445 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 14% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,797 (RM8,377) in Johor Bahru.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montería costs COL$7,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $100 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $3,151 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.80 (about 2 hours ago)