Cost of living in Jodhpur, India compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01246 EUR / INR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jodhpur (India) is 42% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,169 (₨93,807) in Jodhpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$18 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $120 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 3 hours ago)