Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 404 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26787 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 9% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,640 (R$ 6,121) in João Pessoa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maui costs $3,558 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$7 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Columbus, Ohio costs $533 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$75 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bologna costs €20,000 (about 1 hour ago)