Cost of living in Jizan, Saudi Arabia compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.25081 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jizan (Saudi Arabia) is 53% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,600 (﷼ 18,343) in Jizan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$5,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)