Cost of living comparison between Jinju, South Korea and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00080 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is about the same as in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,316 (₩4,161,246) in Jinju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riga costs €3.60 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €250 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £200 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$550,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Timisoara costs 100,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 1.00 B/. (about 2 hours ago)