Cost of living in Jining, China compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13662 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jining (China) is 25% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,448 (元17,915) in Jining.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Thessaloniki costs €1.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)