Cost of living in Jihlava, Czech Republic compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03891 EUR / CZK
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jihlava (Czech Republic) is 15% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,612 (41,417 Kč) in Jihlava.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $10 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $105 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.90 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥200,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Richmond, Virginia costs $0.73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$1,075 (about 1 hour ago)