Cost of living in Jihlava, Czech Republic compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03701 EUR / CZK
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jihlava (Czech Republic) is 14% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,693 (72,786 Kč) in Jihlava.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 15 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (43 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)