Cost of living in Jiangmen, China compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13662 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jiangmen (China) is 6% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,949 (元21,588) in Jiangmen.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Netanya costs 10 ₪ (5 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Adelaide costs AU$12 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kazan' costs руб 450 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €1.20 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (26 minutes ago)