Cost of living in Jhelum, Pakistan compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00850 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jhelum (Pakistan) is 31% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,169 (₨255,159) in Jhelum.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,000 lei (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Freetown costs 10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 Leone (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Krasnoyarsk costs руб 37 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rochester, New York costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)