Cost of living in Jhelum, Pakistan compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00886 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jhelum (Pakistan) is 29% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,313 (₨260,943) in Jhelum.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (17 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €18 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £58 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 10,000₴ (30 minutes ago)