Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 377 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24656 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 65% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,952 (20,085 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.00 ₪ (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Athens costs €174 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 15 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2.25 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 10 (16 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in San Francisco, California costs $3.35 (25 minutes ago)