Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 488 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24853 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 62% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,870 (19,597 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasov costs 94,992 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Walnut Creek, California costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Saint Peter Port costs £1.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)