Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 554 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25211 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 61% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,907 (11,530 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,400 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Podgorica costs €10 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Houston, Texas costs $8 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kandy costs 2,500 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)