Cost of living in Jeonju, South Korea compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00083 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is 6% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,809 (₩3,386,605) in Jeonju.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tangier costs 10 Dirham (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £30 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 100 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,999 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨0.60 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (43 minutes ago)