Cost of living in Jeonju, South Korea compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00080 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is 7% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,915 (₩3,641,984) in Jeonju.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jena costs €400 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,236 (42 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Florence costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)