Cost of living in Jeonju, South Korea compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00076 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is 10% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,887 (₩2,473,693) in Jeonju.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$3.50 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $14 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $14 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)