Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00080 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 19% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,876 (₩4,854,076) in Jeju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$15 (6 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $6 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seville costs €600 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Veracruz costs Mex$ 540 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cartagena costs COL$3,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 5,083 (about 1 hour ago)