Cost of living in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 822 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25139 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeddah (Saudi Arabia) is about the same as in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,967 (﷼ 11,801) in Jeddah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portoviejo costs $3.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $35 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 176 (about 2 hours ago)