Cost of living in Jalgaon, India compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01404 EUR / INR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalgaon (India) is 40% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,955 (₨139,307) in Jalgaon.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Maringá costs R$ 3.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 200 ден (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$45 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubrovnik costs 1,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rouen costs €20,000 (about 1 hour ago)