Cost of living in Jalandhar, India compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01367 EUR / INR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalandhar (India) is 28% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,166 (₨158,419) in Jalandhar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$10 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €6.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨70 (17 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tunis costs 130 Dinar (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,856 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nelspruit costs R 90 (41 minutes ago)