Cost of living comparison between Jalandhar, India and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01373 EUR / INR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalandhar (India) is 34% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,071 (₨150,859) in Jalandhar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 1,579 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)