Cost of living comparison between Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01357 EUR / KGS
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 19% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,867 (284,858 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $15 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lubbock, Texas costs $332,887 (19 minutes ago)