Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01310 EUR / KGS
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 14% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,709 (283,101 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augsburg costs €15 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mountain View, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)