Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01218 EUR / KGS
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 9% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,402 (197,136 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Boulder, Colorado costs $2.00 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (27 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lubbock, Texas costs $2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Lagos costs 20,182 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)