Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01197 EUR / KGS
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 8% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,378 (198,580 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jalna costs ₨135 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Palmerston North costs NZ$1,075 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 1,000TL (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)