Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01279 EUR / KGS
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 13% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,138 (167,130 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Houston, Texas costs $0.53 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $11 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Kuala Lumpur costs RM24 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩174 (about 2 hours ago)