Cost of living in Jakarta, Indonesia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,337 prices entered by 218 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00007 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jakarta (Indonesia) is 8% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,883 (Rp 40,883,581) in Jakarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Graz costs €12 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$25,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)