Cost of living in Jaipur, India compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 341 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01378 EUR / INR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jaipur (India) is 41% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,848 (₨134,088) in Jaipur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Miskolc costs 60,000 Ft (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (about 1 hour ago)