Cost of living in İzmir, Turkey compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 765 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24680 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in İzmir (Turkey) is 32% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,031 (8,228TL) in İzmir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.45 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Curitiba costs R$ 3.00 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Gothenburg costs 30 kr (32 minutes ago)