Cost of living in İzmir, Turkey compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,185 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25846 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in İzmir (Turkey) is 27% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,177 (8,421TL) in İzmir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €50 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Blantyre costs 24,000 Kwacha (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €80 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (36 minutes ago)