Cost of living in Iwaki, Japan compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 133 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00748 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iwaki (Japan) is 42% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,976 (¥397,771) in Iwaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £12 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €3,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $50 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)