Cost of living in Iwaki, Japan compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00845 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iwaki (Japan) is 58% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,730 (¥559,936) in Iwaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$41,331 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 23,000 Shilling (34 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Riga costs €47 (37 minutes ago)