Cost of living in Itabuna, Brazil compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 254 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27433 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Itabuna (Brazil) is 11% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,668 (R$ 9,727) in Itabuna.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €10 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novosibirsk costs руб 25,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)