Cost of living in Itabuna, Brazil compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.29363 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Itabuna (Brazil) is 8% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,760 (R$ 9,398) in Itabuna.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €1.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (41 minutes ago)