Cost of living comparison between Ismaïlia, Egypt and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10372 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ismaïlia (Egypt) is 25% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,255 (E£ 21,743) in Ismaïlia.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €56 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €48 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (about 2 hours ago)